Saturday, July 25, 2009

Man Cave and all





Friday night the boys and I headed to Tyler to visit my best friend Jill. She has two boys as well and we love to get the boys together. Jill and I had time to catch up, share stories and listen to each other (ok so she listened to me this time). It is great to have a friend that you can be yourself, express all your feelings, share all your thoughts and she still loves me.. Thanks Jill for a great night, I needed it.
So, while we were catching up, the boys were having fun as well. Trey is the oldest then Jack, Travis and Mark. We are always amazed to see how the boys pair off. The older and younger of each family always hang out together. Even last night at bedtime Jack and Travis slept together and Mark and Trey slept together. The boys love being at Grand Bob's house where they ride go carts (Trey did not drive remember he wrecked last time) swim, shoot arrows, hunt frogs and just enjoy being 100% boys. This year the new addition is the man cave of course no girls are allowed in the man cave although we said in a few years the sign will say all girls allowed. Jill and I laughed at our boys and how much they enjoy being boys going from one activity to the next. On the way home Travis said I love my cousins.. I guess it's great to have such great friends you think that they are your cousins. WE love you guys can't wait for our next visit. Oh and no one got chicken pox, chiggers, had a wreck or got shot with an air soft gun... AHHH a good visit.

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog and love you! It was a great weekend and I hope we have more like them. You've got to love Camp GrandBob, where a boy can be a boy and a mom can have a break!

    ReplyDelete