Thursday, August 20, 2009

School and MORE School

Of course, I have a student who's dad went to OU and mom went to TECH.. (good woman) and so I must convince her that TECH is the best. We took this picture and sent it to dad the other day. Boomer Sooner appreciated it I am sure of it.


This is my wonderful class. I am so blessed to be a part of their lives. I know that God put each one of them in my path for a specific reason. Love thinking of kindergarten as a new untouched canvas and I as their teacher, get to help them paint a beautiful painting helping them along the way but knowing that in end when we look at the signature at the bottom it will say GOD. I am thrilled for this year as we begin to learn so many things already. Working on short vowels, do you know all your short vowel sounds? I could teach you!!!! Keep reading as I have taken so many pics just need to find time to blog now.... I have so many blog worthy ideas just need to find time to post.

No comments:

Post a Comment