Monday, November 15, 2010

Not so favorite things


I am not one to review items but this has been bugging me for a month so I thought I would share so NO one has to experience the same gross toothpaste that I have had for the past month. Ok my friends that know me well will know that the only reason I bought this toothpaste in the first plasce was because I do not like toothpaste on the counter. I know I am OCD and am willing to admit I bought it strictly for the design. Yes, brother richard (designer) style and design do matter. However, when you use this toothpaste it is AWFUL. The first time I used this toothpaste I put the normal amount of toothpaste only to find that it FOAMED up in my mouth causing much more than was needed. IT is GROSS. It makes you feel like you are foaming at the mouth, not that I know what that feels like but now I feel like I do after using this toothpaste. So save yourself from this awful fate and DO NOT buy this toothpaste. I am happy to report no toothpaste on the counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment