Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hospital with MOM

Yesterday morning around 3:50 am I got a frantic call from my mom who was having a hard time breathing from the pnuemonia that she has. She asked me to take her to the ER. When I got to her house a few minutes later and got her into the car, she began to tell me she wasn't going to make it to the ER. A little bit of panic in her voice and panic set into me. She kept saying again, I just need oxygen, I can't breathe, I ran through lots of thoughts in my head and then decided to stop at the fire station. After looking at her and doing an EKG they decided she should go to hospital by ambulance. I met her there. She is on oxygen, dehydrated, low potassium, high blood pressure, high blood sugar, heart issues, they thought possible heart attack but not, and pnuemonia. She was a mess. She has been admitted and hopefully we can get these things sorted out while there. Thank you so much for all the support and prayers yesterday. continue to pray for her healing and my patience in dealing with all this.

1 comment:

  1. Father God, I intercede on behalf of the Shoemake family--may they find rest in You alone. Please draw them a place of knowing You are God. You have established Your throne over all and nothing can separate us from Your love. Nothing! Grant patience, peace, love, grace, courage, humility, and stamina. In Jesus Name. Amen.

    ReplyDelete