Thursday, February 3, 2011

A 3rd SNOW day

UGH, one day was fun two was extra fun but now this is awful... 3 days in an all boy household... get me back to kindergarten. Yesterday Robert had to work on our electric gate for over an hour to get it unfrozen, and he finally had to remove the chain and pull the gate open. After he got the gate open we had to get sand and salt to see if the car could make it uphill backwards to the ice filled alley. Can you tell that I don't like the ice. The boys are leaving tonight to head to the mountains to ski. An all boy ski trip sounds like heaven. NOT.... after being home with all boys for 3 days I am ready for some girl time. I will be thrilled to NOT watch ESPN anymore. Travis said "mommy who will you watch the superbowl with?" my response of "I don't know if I will watch it.." was not a good response, I could see the disappointment in his face. I might rent lots of girl movies and eat fruit salad and soup and finger sandwiches and enjoy my no boy household.

No comments:

Post a Comment