Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Birthday to Robert and 40 reasons that I love HIM...

We'll see if Robert even reads my blog...
Welcome to the 40 club...remember 40 is the new 30...

So in Honor of your 40th birthday 40 reasons why I LOVE YOU...
1. He's faithful
2. He takes out the trash without me even having to beg him to do so.
3. He makes his own coffee.
4. He helps me raise our boys... he's truly a partner.
5. He stays in a good mood even when things are rough at work or he's had a horrible travel day.
6. He lets me do different project even if it creates a big mess...
7. He puts up with my obsessive nature on projects that consume me at times.
8. He minimizes life so we can enjoy each other at night.
9. He's game for anything....
10. He's happy with a simple meal and appreciates me for cooking it..
11. He understands a busy day.
12. He treats me like I am beautiful even though I am aging before his eyes.
13. He gives me down time.
14. He gets excited about things that excite me even though I know at times it's a stretch.
15. When I am worn out, he picks up where I left off, never missing a beat.
16. He provides for our family.
17. He stays active. always doing some challenge.
18. He cares for me and listens to me and sympathizes with me.
19. He involves me in his life, and shields me when needed.
20 . He is my best friend.
21. He was an awesome labor coach even though Trey came early and we never had a class.
22.He loves me unconditionally.
23. He married me in 1992.
24. He gave me two beautiful boys.
25.  He orginally wanted 0 children and blessed me with two.
26. He is my one true love.
27. His intelligence.
28. His incredible wit.
29. His open mind.
30. How easy going he is.
31. The way to talks to our boys.
32. After 18 years of marriage, I still am dreamy when he kisses me.
33. He mourned with me in 2010 the loss of my mom.
34. He is strong.
35. He makes me feel secure.
36. He still pursues ME.
37. He cried joyfully when each of our boys were born.
38. He is very giving.
39. He loves God.
40. And then he loves me.

HOPE this means as much to you as it did to me to write it. I love you dearly and look forward to 40 more years with you. I love you... Love me...

No comments:

Post a Comment