Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cleaning out

Yesterday 8 sweet friends came to the rescue to finish cleaning out my mother's house. Last weekend my husband mother law and friend helped sort and this weekend was the final purge. I expected it to take all day and it was amazing how many hands can move mountains. Things were moving and Drew kept taking the stuff to my house and wow it all got done. Amazing. Then more friends came to my house and helped put things away and when I went to bed last night it was nice to know my house was in order. Thank you to awesome friends. I couldn't have done this without your help. Still a few things to finish like calling UGM to pick up items but those are minor details, at least now it is all packed up sorted through and waiting for a new home. Next weekend is still going to be hard but am ready for some closure. Continue to pray for this week as we make final preps for the memorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment