Sunday, January 23, 2011

Emotionally and physically drained....

WOW.... the memorial is over and I am drained beyond belief. The memorial was perfect and a great tribute to my mother. It was so nice to hear all the wonderful things about my mother. I knew her as a mother but to hear about her as a teacher was an awesome thing. The music was great and the message was wonderful. Many life lessons to learn. I learned many things from my mother but the greatest lesson from her was to enjoy life to the fullest. At 60 picking herself back up after a divorce, she never complained. She could have looked back but instead only looked forward and with a grateful heart. She never worried about money, health or sweated the small stuff. She was full of joy and it showed. My life will never be the same without her but my memories I have with my mother and my boys are precious and nothing can erase those memories. I know the road ahead will be hard but I also know who will be guiding me along this rocky path. He will never leave me or forsake and I am clinging to this promise. Please continue to pray for my family as we continue to process this loss and the pain and sadness we feel. Thank you so much for helping to honor my mother and loving our family along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment